Hang out in the comfort of your home, cooking virtually!
Chef Jenn will help you with all your cooking questions and create virtual events everyone can enjoy.
With years of experience, education, and excitement for food, Chef Jenn is more than qualified to help you with all your cooking questions. We can cover any topic, from how to make meals with what you have in your refrigerator to how to chop an onion, or 1 hour of whatever questions you have.
- A virtual Chef live, in your own kitchen.
- Ask questions of the chef and interact.
- Learn the answers to those burning questions you’ve always wondered about.
Prior to your virtual meeting Chef Jenn will send an email, to ensure you get all your questions answered.
CUSTOM COOKING CLASSES
A one-on-one option for those looking to learn to cook in a live virtual experience, you can cook along with the Chef Jenn or enjoy a live cooking show. Without leaving your kitchen!
- a private cooking class, you can customize your block of time from 30 minutes to two hours
- virtual cooking classes are hands-on in your own kitchen.
- help with healthy or specific diet recipes
- you will receive a list of ingredients in advance, you can practice your skills along with the chef
Cooking class examples:
- Knife Skills
- Basic Dumpling (how to make dough, 1 filling and dipping sauce)
- Brunch (Waffles- batter from scratch, Rosewater and Lime Fruit Salad, Fresh Whipped Cream and a Champagne Cocktail)
Groceries not included, option of having groceries for class delivered is available. Please note that you would like more information about this service when booking your class.
She teaches cooking classes throughout San Diego county. Classes range from Vegan and Vegetarian to French Country Cooking and Seafood; for more information about Chef Jenn’s upcoming class please click on “Upcoming Classes”.