Hang out in the comfort of your home, cooking virtually!
Chef Jenn will help you with all your cooking questions and create virtual events everyone can enjoy.
A one-on-one option for those looking to learn to cook in a live virtual experience, you can cook along with the Chef Jenn or enjoy a live cooking show. Without leaving your kitchen!
- a private cooking class, you can customize your block of time from 30 minutes to two hours
- virtual cooking classes are hands-on in your own kitchen.
- help with healthy or specific diet recipes
- you will receive a list of ingredients in advance, you can practice your skills along with the chef
Cooking class examples:
- Knife Skills
- Basic Dumpling (how to make dough, 1 filling and dipping sauce)
- Brunch (Waffles- batter from scratch, Rosewater and Lime Fruit Salad, Fresh Whipped Cream and a Champagne Cocktail)
Groceries not included, option of having groceries for class delivered is available. Please note that you would like more information about this service when booking your class.
In Person Classes
Chef Jenn offers both hands-on and demonstration cooking classes.
Classes can be customized to whatever your heart desires. Please plan on a minimum of 2 weeks for planning your event.
Hands-on all inclusive cooking class and dinner- $67 per person (with a minimum of 8 students)
(the salad and dessert on this menu changes with each season)
Summer Farmers Market Salad (this salad is based on what is in season) Kale Salad with Grilled Seasonal Fruit, Pepetitos , Queso Fresco with an Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Citrus and Herb Roasted Chicken with Pan Gravy
Baked Rice Pilaf with Toasted Almonds
Strawberry Crisp with Whipped Cream
This cooking class and dinner will include a hands-on cooking class as well as a family style or plated dinner prepared by you and Chef Jenn. Plan on her arrival 2 hours prior to class to set-up for the cooking class as well as set the table for diner, you and your guests are welcome to arrive early to see how all the magic happens.
Class will give you all the cooking tips and tricks you will need to complete this entire menu. Along with knife skills, kitchen safety, professional cooking tips and tricks. Chef Jenn will provide all food and some specialty equipment (additional equipment is available).
Personalized attention guarantees you will learn new cooking skills and get all your cooking questions answered
Custom Cooking Classes
Chef Jenn will create custom recipes and a class designed to suite your specif needs. Whether you want to learn all about San Diego’s local farmers, fishermen, and ranchers. Or tours of local specialty markets and farmer’s markets. Cuisines can range from classic French to Asian and recipes can be Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan and more. If you can dream of a cooking class she can create it for you.
- $90- 3 recipe, hands-on class for 2 (approximately 2 hour long). For this class Chef Jenn will provide you with a grocery list, list of tools and equipment, as well as detailed recipes prior to class (client is responsible for all grocery shopping).
All Inclusive Custom Cooking Classes
You receive a custom 3 -course (or recipe) cooking lesson. Includes recipes and Chef Jenn will provide cutting boards, knives, measuring cups and spoons, as well as specialty equipment needed. Along with all grocery shopping.
Plan on spending about 2 to 3 hours per cooking lesson (depending upon what kind of food is being prepared). And please plan on an hour or so to chat with your friends and eat all the amazing new foods you’ll prepare.
- Private Classes individual cooking class – $200
- Private 2 person cooking class- $275
- Private Group Hands-on Classes, $100 per person -with a minimum of 10 people (contact for smaller group pricing).
- Private Group Demonstration Classes with a Minimum of 10 students, $65 per person
- Private Group Kids Classes with a Minimum of 4 students and Maximum of 10, $55 person
Class prices do not include the cost of groceries, final prices are subject to your personalized menu
Recipes can range from simple, healthful and delicious to a more advanced cooking class focusing on a particular cuisine (French, Italian, Indian, Caribbean, and so much more) OR specific cooking skill (Poaching, Braising, Roasting, Flambé, etc.). All requests are considered.
Personalized attention guarantees you will learn new cooking skills and get all your cooking questions answered. Cooking lessons are scheduled at a mutually agreeable time.
For more information and sample menus please contact Chef Jenn at (858) 212 9054 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find Chef Jenn all around San Diego, from free cooking demonstrations at farmer’s markets, to cooking classes on local farms, even Pop-Up Dinners.
She teaches cooking classes throughout San Diego county. Classes range from Vegan and Vegetarian to French Country Cooking and Seafood. For more information about Chef Jenn’s upcoming class please click on “Upcoming Classes”.